Completely intuititive, his work is described as “contemporary impressionism”. Aidan works mainly in oils and fluid acrylics. His paintings encompass a wide area of Canada mainly in Provincial and National Parks. He has traveled extensively in this country even to the Sub Arctic.
Aidan has had solo shows at McGill & Guelph universities, in Burlington at the Artist’s Gallery and Burlington Art Center and at Bright’s Grove Gallery. He has exhibited in the East Central Ontario Art Association’s (ECOAA) Juried and Algonquin Shows and in commercial galleries in Quebec and Ontario. He has paintings in many countries of the world; USA, Mexico, Barbados, Costa Rica, Great Britain, Holland, Australia, Japan and New Zealand and in private and corporate collections in Canada.
Some highlights in his career have been;
- Painting small panels to be used in the play “The Colours of the Storm” a story of Tom Thomson.
- The Federal Government purchasing two of his Inuksuk’s.
- Artist in Residence at Sandbanks Provincial Park.
- Artist in residence at the Merrill Inn.
- Artist in residence ar Waring House Inn.
- Taught a sketching course at Loyalist College in Belleville.
- Prince Edward County’s “Artist of the Year”.
- Surpassing 1586 paintings recorded in 2022
- Teaching Inuit art for Young Imaginations, Canada Project.
- Jurors Choice & People’s Choice Winner at Art in the County.
- A member of Arts on Main Gallery artists co-op, currently a Friend of the Gallery.
In recent years Aidan has spent much of his time acting as a “resource person” teaching and assisting art teachers in the local schools.
Mr. Haley is an active member of the Prince Edward County Arts Council, and has been a participant in the Parrot Art Juried Shows , Won Jurors Choice and Best in Show at “Soaring” A Juried Show at the National RCAF museum. Member of the AAEF, Algonquin Artists Expeditionary Force, a group of artists
from various parts of Canada and the USA. that paint in Algonquin every October. He has his own studio / gallery in Picton
Have Questions or Comments?
please send an email to Aidan at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the button below.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Don't miss a thing. Sign up for our newsletter today. You can unsubscribe at any time and we will never share your email with anyone.